What have you quitted in your life?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Is there anything that you used to be involved in doing actively years ago but you have ended up quitting it for one reason or another?

For me, it's playing football which was a bit painful for me because I really enjoyed playing football. But after suffering a horrible knee injury, I was forced to quit and stop playing.

What about you?

I'm pretty much still doing the same stuff as I used to, I'm boring like that lol.

Is there anything that you used to be involved in doing actively years ago but you have ended up quitting it for one reason or another?

For me, it's playing football which was a bit painful for me because I really enjoyed playing football. But after suffering a horrible knee injury, I was forced to quit and stop playing.

What about you?

I stopped going to the stadium nearby to watch football games because of my work schedule. I had to stop because of that.

I've quit a job before in the past. I wish I could quit my current job but I have to find a different want before I can quit the job I have now. I feel miserable at the job I have now......too stressful.

smoking & a high stress job from 2021. It was not worth it anymore, especially being called in on the weekends. It was rough working 2 weeks in a row, 12 hour shifts, dealing with a boss who doesn't like to follow policies of the job. In other words, shortcuts do get you in trouble... haha

I've quit a job before in the past. I wish I could quit my current job but I have to find a different want before I can quit the job I have now. I feel miserable at the job I have now......too stressful.
It's exactly how I felt when I was on a job I worked from Sunday to Sunday. It was horrible.

I quit going to the movie theater because of a lack of time, and expensive movie ticket prices which make it less affordable for me to watch movies at a theater.

I quit going to the movie theater because of a lack of time, and expensive movie ticket prices which make it less affordable for me to watch movies at a theater.
The pandemic of coronavirus did that to a good number of people.

The pandemic of coronavirus did that to a good number of people.

I agree the coronavirus cause a lot of movie theaters to have a harder time getting enough movie ticket buyers because of the fear of getting the coronavirus from crowded movie theaters.

A lot of people like hotel workers also lost their jobs during the Covid19 lockdowns which cause unemployed workers to no longer to be able to afford movie tickets if they don't have a lot of money saved for paying for things.

It's exactly how I felt when I was on a job I worked from Sunday to Sunday. It was horrible.

There use to be two other people that worked in the dept with me but they both quit back around Christmas. So I'm the only one working in my dept since Christmas and am unable to get everything done because I also do other jobs in addition to being the only person in my dept.

There use to be two other people that worked in the dept with me but they both quit back around Christmas. So I'm the only one working in my dept since Christmas and am unable to get everything done because I also do other jobs in addition to being the only person in my dept.
You're going to be stressed out all the time. If you have a nagging boss, it's not going to get any easier for you.

I used to sigh a lot whenever I'm frustrated or pissed at something. It became so bad I'm sure it irritates others around me when I keep doing it. I'm happy to have stopped it now.

Back