Daily GL General Chat

Wonder if Tifa's Va Britt Baron will officially announce FF7 Rebirth PC version during Future Game show 2024 as she's one of the hosts lol

There's an actual Fire emblem University course, studying fire emblem's waifu of war PLOTs lol Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

posted it on Tiger's 3DSCentral

Official Garfield Hatsune Miku figure coming lol
36124f30p3.png

There's an actual Fire emblem University course, studying fire emblem's waifu of war PLOTs lol Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

posted it on Tiger's 3DSCentral
Shallow. And I still wonder why these people want their student loans gone if they are pulling stuff like this.

Saw Mask Rider black Opening comparison video:

Nothing will ever top this!

The 2022 reboot one on Amazon Prime Video got some Mortal Kombat like gore/fatalities during fights though not like the original ones.

Saw old DOA PLOT ad lol
maxim_ada.jpg

Analysis on the recent Singapore Airlines' turbulence disaster video:

Why I'm not a fan of flying.
but you need to in order to get to Japan's PLOT Hotsprings! lol

Just put your seatbelt on all the time. With the Singapore Arline's case I think it's pilot's error, The plane has excellent weather radar for detecting the weather condition the Pilot should have avoided the thunderstorm in front by flying above the clouds that were causing the bad weather/Thunderstorm or gone around it instead of going through it like what the pilot did. If it was a Fighter like the F/A - 18 Hornet or the Tomcat or other excellent fighter plane it'd be completely fine going through it though would not effect the pilot inside the fighter lol

Last edited:
but you need to in order to get to Japan's PLOT Hotsprings! lol

Just put your seatbelt on all the time. With the Singapore Arline's case I think it's pilot's error, The plane has excellent weather radar for detecting the weather condition the Pilot should have avoided the thunderstorm in front by flying above the clouds that were causing the bad weather/Thunderstorm or go around it instead of going through it like what the pilot did. If it was a Fighter like the F/A - 18 Hornet or the Tomcat or other excellent fighter plane it'd be completely fine going through it though would not effect the pilot inside the fighter lol

I can take a boat!

I can take a boat!
but that's waaay longer travel time lol and the sea is also dangerous! unless you encounter some hawt PLOT mermaids during the voyage to Japan's Hotsprings lol. According to data compiled by the Department of Transportation, flying is the safest way to travel.

Last edited:
but that's waaay longer travel time lol and the sea is also dangerous! unless you encounter some hawt PLOT mermaids during the voyage to Japan's Hotsprings lol. According to data compiled by the Department of Transportation, flying is the safest way to travel.

First the mermaids, then the hot springs, then the profit.

Back