Two circle pads important?

A345_

Awards
Credits
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hi,

I'm considering getting a 3DS XL, as a lot will know there's no secondary circle pad so i'm just wondering how hard are the games that support two circle pads to play without using the add on the current 3DS supports?

Thanks.[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
Metal Gear Solid is very easy and fun to play without. I used a third part battery to extend playtime, so I couldn't use the second circle pad.

Hi,

I'm considering getting a 3DS XL, as a lot will know there's no secondary circle pad so i'm just wondering how hard are the games that support two circle pads to play without using the add on the current 3DS supports?

Thanks.

You don't really need two circlepads! People are obsessing over a second one simply because it's not there...

Nintendo 3DS games are obviously designed so that you don't need two.
wink.gif

Hi,

Thanks.

You don't really need two circlepads! People are obsessing over a second one simply because it's not there...

Nintendo 3DS games are obviously designed so that you don't need two.
wink.gif

Yeah they are. I know not many games actually use it. Also I think seeing so many complain about the lack of a second circle pad made me a little worried about purchasing a 3DS XL.

Back